Agency clients oftentimes struggle with depression, anxiety, bullying and cyberbullying, familial stressors, academic pressure, and suicidal ideation. The majority of youth are referred by local schools, and no one is turned away if they cannot afford to pay. The agency offers a sliding scale and also accepts multiple insurance plans. Oftentimes and when appropriate, alternative approaches including art, music, and play therapy are utilized to help clinicians develop a rapport with clients and progress towards accomplishing the goals of treatment. The Youth Services’ facility is especially conducive to this in that it houses a full size gym, music, art & play therapy room, library, and outdoor garden space.
To meet the growing need for mental health services, we are looking to expand our team with the following positions. If you are interested in applying, please contact Amy O’Leary at email@example.com.
Full and Part-time Therapists
Masters in Social Work, Counseling, or Psychology required; LCSW/LCPC preferred; ability to work evening hours
- Conducts individual and group therapy sessions
- Provides safety assessments and crisis intervention services as needed
- Attends weekly individual and group supervision sessions
- Maintains clinical records and necessary statistics of psychotherapeutic and other client contacts in compliance with legal and ethical standards and best practices
- Consults with parents, physicians, psychiatrists, and school personnel when appropriate, in order to provide quality care to youth
- Makes referrals when appropriate