New Fiscal Year Appeal
Thank you for making our work possible. Your support of Youth Services makes such a difference throughout the year.
As we look to our new fiscal year, it is crucial that we prepare to support another strong year of impactful programs
to meet the needs of the children and families who depend on us most.
In the last two years your support has allowed us to:
- Accommodate an additional 20+ students in our Study Buddies program, a free tutoring program for children in 1st through 8th grades
- Expand our Salem Walk summer program to include an additional hour of programming and lunch
- Provide over $500,000 in scholarships to children and families who could not afford to pay for specialized mental health services
- Respond to 127 calls from local schools who had students in need of suicide risk assessments
- Hire two additional clinicians to provide ongoing individual and group mental health therapy to address a once rapidly-growing wait list
- Added an additional five programs within our Pride programs – now meeting the needs of LGBTQ+ children and young adults ages 4-24
- Update and create additional therapy spaces to accommodate the growing number of referrals made to the agency
YOU made all of that – and much more – possible.
Will you help us continue to meet ever-evolving needs in our community as we look into the next year and foresee the continued surge
in demand on our services and programs?
Please consider how you can continue to partner with Youth Services to help us reach our goals to raise an additional $100,000
this year, which is what will be necessary to meet the demand on our services to the community. With your help, we will continue
to ensure that all children in our community receive the mental and emotional support needed to grow up happy, healthy,
and with hope for a bright future.
Thank you in advance,
Executive Director, LCSW