Youth Services relies on the generosity of local businesses and individuals to help build an amazing auction to raise critical funds.
While we are not holding an in-person Spring Gala this year, an important source of funding continues to be our silent auction. We hope that you will contribute to Youth Services’ continued success by donating an item or certificate to our auction.
Your donation will directly further the work of Youth Services as the place to turn to for mental health services and support for children and adolescents in Chicago’s northern suburbs and where no one is turned away based upon ability to pay.
Because of these important goals, it is vital that we continue to build an annual auction full of unique and quality items, which means your contribution is important to our success – now more than ever. Please help us make this the best auction yet!
To donate an item to the 2021 Youth Services Reimagined Spring Gala auction, please note the following:
- Complete the above donation form, including contact information, recognition name, as well as the details and restrictions of the item you wish to donate.
- We kindly request any expiration dates fall after April 2022.
- Additionally, we must receive an assigned value of your donation; this is used to calculate starting bids, as well as winning bidders tax deductibility.
- Please return the form and the donation to:
- Youth Services (Attn: Erin Miller)
- 3080 West Lake
- Glenview, IL 60026
- You can also send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or we can make arrangements to pick-up any donated items.
Thank you for your support!