Youth Services is currently seeking a full time clinician:
To provide individual and group therapy to children and adolescents ages 4-22.
Provide assessments and intakes to our clients and their families.
Manage clinical charting, and collaborate with a clinical team.
Establish therapeutic relationships and create mutually agreed upon treatment goals.
Document all relevant activities: Includes but not limited to timely and complete documentation and billing/reporting of all relevant participant activities; all relevant staff and training activities; all administrative and accrediting and license compliance matters.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Work Details: Afternoon and evenings required. Must be independently licensed. Already paneled on any of the major insurance panels a plus.
- Ability to successfully complete credentialing and paneling with insurance panels
- Master’s degree required & 2 years direct prior experience required.
- Current Illinois State Licensure as a Clinical Social Worker or Clinical Professional Counselor required.
- Excellent writing skills and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of PC-based software applications.