Be engaged and keep moving by participating in the Friends of Youth Services 5+5 Keeps Hope Alive Challenge through a virtual 5K!
It’s easy to join in the fun. Just remember 5+5=10!
- Walk/run a 5K in the month of September (respecting social distancing)
- Ask 5 friends, family and/or colleagues to do the same by text, email, or social media
- Donate $10 to Youth Services by clicking the button below — your contribution is fully tax deductible
Make sure to post your selfies of your walk/run and/or send them to email@example.com. We’d love to share them on our social media and website!
- On Insta, please use #FOYSkeepshopealive and tag @youthservices_ and @friendsofyouthservices.
- On Facebook, please use @FriendsofYouthServices and @YouthServicesGN.
We may be physically apart, but let’s stay united in our commitment to help others in need and to our health and fitness.